Find a comprehensive database consisting of local and national organizations dedicated to providing services and safe spaces for survivors of sexual violence, healing stories, as well as articles and a glossary of terms to help give voice to your experiences. You are not alone.
Many of us are survivors, too; so we know that empowering others through empathy is often a part of our own healing journeys. Inside, you will find research studies on sexual violence, a database of regional and local laws addressing sexual violence, as well as sexual violence statistics.
Find resources for survivors and advocates near youFind Resources
Survivor Story Series
We asked survivors to talk about their journeys to healing... and they agreed. The Survivor Story Series illustrates the path from pain to finding purpose. These may be triggering for those of us who have experienced sexual violence. Please do not feel obligated to watch, or to watch it alone.
To those who have had to experience sexual violence in their lifetime:
We see you. We hear you. We believe you.
Explore the resources available to you.
- Dean & Tyler Bundle of 22 to 27-Inch DT Fun Harness with Chest Support and 6-Feet Stainless Snap Padded Puppy Leash, Seizure Alert Dog, Black with Reflective Trim
- Dean and Tyler Bundle One DT Universal Harness, In Training, Medium (26, 32) + One Padded Puppy Leash, 6-Feet Stainless Steel Snap, Black
- Doggy Wrappers Neo Tech Fleece Dog Coat, 14, Hot Pink
- Nutra Pet Squeaky Plush Leopard Dog Toy
- QHP Luxury Bell Over Reach Boots X Small Black
- Unique pet commemorative ceramic carving box cat and dog dedicated crematory funeral supplies